SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
SES SA announced OmniAccess, a VSAT service provider and network integrator in the luxury superyacht market, has signed a new Ku-band capacity deal on SES’ NSS-12 satellite to provide high-speed Internet connectivity to superyachts in the Mediterranean, Black, Caspian and Arabian Seas. OmniAccess will utilize the capacity located at 57 degrees East to keep their customers connected anytime via the data, VOIP, video conferencing services that they offer. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
- SES SA Announces Succeession Of Romain Bausch As President And Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this