Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Issues FY 2015 Revenue Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates-Reuters
Reuters reported that Sevan Drilling ASA announced that it expects the fiscal year 2015 revenue to exceed USD 600 million. In the fiscal year 2011 the Company's revenue was USD 130 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average expect fiscal year 2015 revenue to be USD 632.67 million.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Noble Corp board of directors approves Spin-Off of Paragon Offshore
- Paragon Offshore Ltd announces pricing of $1.08 bln private placement of senior notes in connection with spin-off
- SeaDrill Ltd cancels contemplated convertible bond issuance and voluntary incentive payment offer
- SeaDrill Ltd launches $1 bln 2019 convertible bond concurrently with voluntary incentive payment offer to convert the existing $650 mln 3.375 pct 2017 convertible bond
- Share this
- Digg this