Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Issues FY 2015 Revenue Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates-Reuters
Reuters reported that Sevan Drilling ASA announced that it expects the fiscal year 2015 revenue to exceed USD 600 million. In the fiscal year 2011 the Company's revenue was USD 130 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average expect fiscal year 2015 revenue to be USD 632.67 million.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Clarke Inc sells interest in Highkelly Drilling Ltd to CanElson Drilling Inc
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces pricing of public offering of 11,200,000 common units
- Drill Torque Ltd announces ownership interest of Mitchell Family Investments (QLD) Pty Ltd
- Drill Torque Ltd announces acquisition of Mitchell Services Pty Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this