Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Updates on Damage to BOP on Sevan Brasil
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that during the installation and testing the out preventer (BOP) was damaged due to human error. The damage was such that the Company has pulled the BOP to surface and will send it to the manufacturer for repair. Further, the estimated time for shipping, repairing and reinstalling the BOP is to be between five and six weeks from October 1, 2012. The rig is estimated to be back on full day rate during the first half of November 2012. At the same time, the Company is discussing opportunities to use the rig to complete work that does not require a BOP (drilling the top hole section or workovers) with Petrobras to shorten the time that the rig is off contract related to this incident.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- SeaDrill Ltd to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship, the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Share this
- Digg this