Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Updates on Private Placement
Sevan Drilling ASA announced, with reference to the announcements dated January 14, 2013 and January 15, 2013 regarding the conducted private placement of NOK 987.5 million, the primary insiders of the Company that have been allocated shares in the primary insider tranche in connection with the private placement, at a price per share of NOK 3.95. The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Scott Kerr, has been allocated 253,200 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 873,300 shares. The Company's Chief Financial Officer, Jon Wilmann, has been allocated 185,600 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 311,988 shares. Board Member Kitty Hall has been allocated 32,900 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 62,900 shares. The Company's Vice President QHSE, Pascal Busch, has been allocated 14,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 14,000 shares in the Company. The Company's Vice President HR, Eileen Aspehaug, has been allocated 12,700 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 12,700 shares. The Company's primary insiders will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent offering following the private placement.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Saga Tankers to increase stake in SD Standard Drilling Plc to 19%
- Noble Corp board of directors approves Spin-Off of Paragon Offshore
- Paragon Offshore Ltd announces pricing of $1.08 bln private placement of senior notes in connection with spin-off
- SeaDrill Ltd cancels contemplated convertible bond issuance and voluntary incentive payment offer
- Share this
- Digg this