Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Provides Further Details on Private Placement
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that the Extraordinary General Meeting approved all proposals made by the Company's Board of Directors as set out in the notice issued on January 16, 2013, including the issue of shares in the private placement announced on January 14, 2013 and the authorization of the Board of Directors to issue shares in the subsequent offering following the private placement. With reference to previous announcements, the Company expects that final amendment agreements, documenting revised financing terms, will be executed on or about February 7, 2012, following which the conditions for completion of the USD 175 million private placement will have been fulfilled. It is expected that the private placement shares will be issued on February 13, 2013, following the approval and publication of the prospectus. The subsequent offering is expected to start on or about February 14, 2013.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- SeaDrill Ltd to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship, the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Share this
- Digg this