Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Completion of Private Placement and Registration of Share Capital
Sevan Drilling ASA announced, with reference to previous announcements regarding a private placement of 250,000,000 new shares in the Company, that the conditions for the private placement have now been fulfilled, and the private placement thus completed. Following this, an increase in the Company's share capital by NOK 250,000,000, equivalent to 250,000,000 new shares, has been registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises. These new shares will be listed on Oslo Bors from February 13, 2013. Following such registration, the Company has an issued share capital of NOK 586,625,000, divided into 586,625,000 shares, each with a nominal value of NOK 1.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this