Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Details of Subsequent Offering
Sevan Drilling ASA announced, with reference to the previous announcements regarding a private placement of 250,000,000 new shares in the Company and subsequent offering of up to 37,500,000 additional shares, that the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway has approved a prospectus for listing of new shares on Oslo Bors and offering and listing of the offer shares on Oslo Bors. The subscription period for the subsequent offering commences February 14, 2013 and expires on February 28, 2013. The subscription price per offer share is NOK 3.95, equal to the subscription price in private placement. The subsequent offering will be directed towards existing shareholders of the Company holding less than 300,000 shares in the Company as of January 14, 2013, as registered in the Norwegian Central Securities Depository on January 17, 2013 (record date), who were not allocated new shares in private placement. Each eligible shareholder will be granted 0.748 non-tradable subscription rights for each share registered as held by such eligible shareholder as of record date rounded down to the nearest whole subscription right. Each subscription right will, subject to applicable securities laws, give the right to subscribe for, and be allocated, one offer share. Pareto Securities AS and Swedbank First Securities are acting as joint lead managers and joint bookrunners, and Carnegie AS is acting as co-manager for the private placement and subsequent offering.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Clarke Inc sells interest in Highkelly Drilling Ltd to CanElson Drilling Inc
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces pricing of public offering of 11,200,000 common units
- Drill Torque Ltd announces ownership interest of Mitchell Family Investments (QLD) Pty Ltd
- Drill Torque Ltd announces acquisition of Mitchell Services Pty Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this