Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Completes Subsequent Offering
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that subscription period in the Subsequent Offering ended on February 28, 2013 at 16.30 hours (CET). As a result of the subsequent offering, the Company will issue 7,998,436 offer shares at NOK 3.95 per share raising gross proceeds of approximately NOK 31.6 million. Payment for the offer shares will fall due on March 6, 2013 and delivery will take place on or about March 8, 2013. Following registration of the issue of the offer shares the total number of issued shares in the Company will increase by 7,998,436 shares, from 586,625,000 shares to 594,623,436 shares. The offer shares may not be transferred or traded before they are fully paid and the share capital increase pertaining to the subsequent offering has been registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises. It is expected that the share capital increase will be registered in the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises on or about March 8, 2013 and that the offer shares will immediately thereafter be admitted to trading on Oslo Bors. Pareto Securities AS and Swedbank First Securities are acting as joint lead managers and joint bookrunners for the subsequent offering, and Carnegie AS is acting as co-manager for the subsequent offering.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this