Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA's Subsidiary Signs Charter Contract with LLOG
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that a three-year charter contract for operation in the US Gulf of Mexico now has been entered into between one of its wholly owned subsidiaries and LLOG Bluewater Holdings LLC. Sevan Drilling rig no 3 which will be named Sevan Louisiana, which is currently under construction at Cosco Quidong shipyard in China, will be used for the charter contract. The rig will be capable of drilling in water depths up to 10,000 feet. The Sevan Louisiana is scheduled for delivery in the forth quarter of 2013, and the start of operations under the charter contract is expected to be in January 2014. The total value of the charter contract is in excess of USD 550 million.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this