Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Downtime for Sevan Driller Due to Incident
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Sevan Driller has completed drilling on its present location. Upon unlatching the blow-out preventer (BOP) a small flow of mud from the well was observed by the remote operating vehicle. The small flow caused by a leak in the casing packoff did not cause any damage to rig personnel, equipment or environment, and the BOP was latched back to the well head. The packoff was sealed and the well is now secure and there is no more flow of mud from the well. The incident will result in downtime in the range of four to five days for the rig. Sevan Driller is already back in operation.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces full exercise of underwriters' option, closing of public offering and closing of private placement to SeaDrill Ltd
- Prospector Offshore Drilling's EGM removes Geir Sandvik as Chairman
- Clarke Inc sells interest in Highkelly Drilling Ltd to CanElson Drilling Inc
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces pricing of public offering of 11,200,000 common units
- Share this
- Digg this