Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Seadrill Ltd to Buy up to 116,947,252 Shares in Sevan Drilling ASA, Corresponding to Ownership Stake of 50%
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Seadrill Ltd has engaged DNB Markets to explore the opportunity to buy up to 116,947,252 shares in Sevan Drilling ASA at NOK 3.95 per share. This corresponds to an ownership stake of 50% of the shares based on 594,623,436 shares outstanding. Seadrill Ltd is of the opinion that the financing plan proposed by Sevan Drilling on June 19, 2013 is value destructive for the shareholders in Sevan Drilling. Subject to a completion of the proposed share purchase Seadrill Ltd aims to propose an alternative and improved financing structure. If Seadrill Ltd is successful in acquiring 50.1% of Sevan Drilling, Seadrill Ltd has also the intention to call an extraordinary shareholder meeting. In such a meeting Seadrill Ltd will propose a new Board reflecting the new shareholder structure and will also offer shareholders to take over management of the Sevan rigs through a more competitive management agreement. If Seadrill is not able to acquire 50.1%, Seadrill Ltd will consider to dispose of their current stake in Sevan Drilling. The offer will commence as of publication of this notice. The offer will be open until 22.00 CET June 26, 2013, or when the order is filled. Seadrill Ltd reserves the right, at its own discretion, to purchase fewer, more shares or no shares at all.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Clarke Inc sells interest in Highkelly Drilling Ltd to CanElson Drilling Inc
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces pricing of public offering of 11,200,000 common units
- Drill Torque Ltd announces ownership interest of Mitchell Family Investments (QLD) Pty Ltd
- Drill Torque Ltd announces acquisition of Mitchell Services Pty Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this