Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Seadrill Ltd to Submit Mandatory Offer for All Shares Outstanding in Sevan Drilling ASA
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Seadrill Ltd issues on June 26, 2013 a notification of trade regarding purchase of shares in Sevan Drilling ASA. Following the notification Seadrill has on June 27, 2013 purchased an additional 116,934,875 shares in Sevan Drilling at a price of NOK 3.95 per share. Following the purchase, Seadrill owns (including shares purchased under forward agreements) 297,893,964 shares in Sevan Drilling, equal to 50.1% of the shares and the votes in Sevan Drilling. Pursuant to section six of the Norwegian Securities Act, Seadrill intends to submit a mandatory offer for all shares outstanding in Sevan Drilling that are not owned by Seadrill.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Perestroika to submit mandatory offer for shares in Songa Offshore after reaching over 50 pct ownership
- Fort McKay First Nation and Savanna Energy Services Corp acquire Initial Equipment in partnership
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd announces closing of bought deal equity financing
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this