Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Seadrill Ltd to Submit Mandatory Offer for All Shares Outstanding in Sevan Drilling ASA
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Seadrill Ltd issues on June 26, 2013 a notification of trade regarding purchase of shares in Sevan Drilling ASA. Following the notification Seadrill has on June 27, 2013 purchased an additional 116,934,875 shares in Sevan Drilling at a price of NOK 3.95 per share. Following the purchase, Seadrill owns (including shares purchased under forward agreements) 297,893,964 shares in Sevan Drilling, equal to 50.1% of the shares and the votes in Sevan Drilling. Pursuant to section six of the Norwegian Securities Act, Seadrill intends to submit a mandatory offer for all shares outstanding in Sevan Drilling that are not owned by Seadrill.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- SeaDrill Ltd to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship, the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Share this
- Digg this