Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Seadrill Ltd to Submit Mandatory Offer for All Shares Outstanding in Sevan Drilling ASA
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Seadrill Ltd issues on June 26, 2013 a notification of trade regarding purchase of shares in Sevan Drilling ASA. Following the notification Seadrill has on June 27, 2013 purchased an additional 116,934,875 shares in Sevan Drilling at a price of NOK 3.95 per share. Following the purchase, Seadrill owns (including shares purchased under forward agreements) 297,893,964 shares in Sevan Drilling, equal to 50.1% of the shares and the votes in Sevan Drilling. Pursuant to section six of the Norwegian Securities Act, Seadrill intends to submit a mandatory offer for all shares outstanding in Sevan Drilling that are not owned by Seadrill.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Noble Corp board of directors approves Spin-Off of Paragon Offshore
- Paragon Offshore Ltd announces pricing of $1.08 bln private placement of senior notes in connection with spin-off
- SeaDrill Ltd cancels contemplated convertible bond issuance and voluntary incentive payment offer
- SeaDrill Ltd launches $1 bln 2019 convertible bond concurrently with voluntary incentive payment offer to convert the existing $650 mln 3.375 pct 2017 convertible bond
- Share this
- Digg this