Provider: Wright Reports
Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Agrees New Financing
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that it has renegotiated and agreed the principle terms of an amended five year secured corporate bank facility of USD 1,750 million at significantly improved terms, for the purpose of refinancing all outstanding debt of the Company related to the two operational drilling rigs Sevan Driller and Sevan Brasil, as well as financing for the delivery of Sevan Louisiana and Sevan Drilling Rig 4, both under construction at COSCO shipyard. The facility is managed and co-ordinated by ING Bank N.V. The increased amounts available under the new financing mean that the company will not proceed with the earlier announced bond issue. With the proceeds from the new corporate bank facility, the company will be fully financed and have secured sufficient funding for delivery of Sevan Louisiana and Sevan Drilling Driller 4, deferred liabilities, pre-operational costs, mobilization cost and general corporate purposes. The new agreed financing, taking into account the increased loan amounts, costs and other applicable conditions, represents a significant improvement in the company's financing terms.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this