Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oslo Bors Approves Offer Document by Seadrill Limited for Acquisition of Sevan Drilling ASA
Sevan Drilling ASA announced that Oslo Bors, in capacity as take-over supervisory authority, has approved the offer document Mandatory Offer to Acquire All the Shares in Sevan Drilling ASA by Seadrill Limited. Offer price has been set at NOK 3.95 per share with settlement in cash. Offer period runs from and including July 25, 2013 to and including August 22, at 16:30 (CET).
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Sino Australia Oil and Gas Ltd announces commencement of official quotation
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces full exercise of underwriters' option, closing of public offering and closing of private placement to SeaDrill Ltd
- Prospector Offshore Drilling's EGM removes Geir Sandvik as Chairman
- Clarke Inc sells interest in Highkelly Drilling Ltd to CanElson Drilling Inc
- Share this
- Digg this