Sevan Drilling ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sevan Drilling ASA Updates on Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
Sevan Drilling ASA announced, with reference to the offer document dated July 24, 2013 regarding the mandatory offer to acquire all outstanding shares in Sevan Drilling ASA made by SeaDrill Ltd (the offeror) with acceptance period from July 25, 2013 to and including 16:30 CET on August 22, 2013 (subject to extension), that on August 1, 2013, the offeror received acceptances under the offer for 732 shares of Sevan Drilling. Following this, the offeror has received acceptances for a total of 11,032 shares representing approximately 0.002% of the shares and votes in Sevan Drilling. Together with the 297,893,964 shares already held by the offeror, the offeror will, at completion of the offer, hold or be exposed through forward contracts to 297,904,996 shares, representing 50.10% of all the issued shares of Sevan Drilling. The offeror is represented at the board of Sevan Drilling through Erling Lind and Per Wullf, and the offeror is thus to be considered a primary insider of Sevan Drilling for the purposes of mandatory notifications of trades.
Latest Developments for Sevan Drilling ASA
- Sevan Drilling ASA Appoints New CEO
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Final Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer from SeaDrill Ltd
- Sevan Drilling ASA's Board of Directors Decides Not to Recommend Shareholders to Accept Seadrill Ltd's Mandatory Offer
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Noble Corp board of directors approves Spin-Off of Paragon Offshore
- Paragon Offshore Ltd announces pricing of $1.08 bln private placement of senior notes in connection with spin-off
- SeaDrill Ltd cancels contemplated convertible bond issuance and voluntary incentive payment offer
- SeaDrill Ltd launches $1 bln 2019 convertible bond concurrently with voluntary incentive payment offer to convert the existing $650 mln 3.375 pct 2017 convertible bond
- Share this
- Digg this