Sherbourne Capital Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sherbourne Capital Limited Announces Acquisition Of Emergent Properties Limited
Sherbourne Capital Limited announced that on July 23, 2013, the Company entered into an agreement with Emergent Properties Limited (EMG) to acquire both the entire issued ordinary share capital and issued preferential share capital of EMG, (the Agreement), for a total purchase consideration of ZAR2,500,000 to be settled by way of an issue of 50,000 000 Sherbourne ordinary shares at an issue price of ZAR0.05 a share (the Transaction). The Transaction will result in EMG holding 6.01% of issued ordinary share capital in Sherbourne. The Effective Date, being the date of implementation of the Transaction, will be the first business day following the fulfillment of all suspensive conditions.
Latest Developments for Sherbourne Capital Ltd
- Sherbourne Capital Limited gives FY 2013 earnings outlook
- Sherbourne Capital Limited Announces Acquisition Of Siabex (Pty) Ltd From 1886 Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- Sherbourne Capital Limited Enters Into Agreement With 1886 Holdings (Pty) Ltd To Acquire Applemint Properties 116 (Pty) Ltd
- Sherbourne Capital Limited Announces Appointment Of Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Silverbridge Holdings Ltd gives FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Isra Vision AG comments on FY 2013/2014 outlook and issues FY 2014/2015 forecast in line with analysts' estimates
- Splunk Inc and Syncsort gives Q3 2015 revenue guidance above analysts' estimates; raises FY 2015 revenue guidance
- MISTRAS Group Inc acquires The NACHER Corporation
- Share this
- Digg this