Edition:
United States

Sia Engineering Company Ltd (SIAE.SI)

SIAE.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

3.74SGD
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)

$0.03 (+0.81%)
Prev Close
$3.71
Open
$3.71
Day's High
$3.75
Day's Low
$3.70
Volume
321,500
Avg. Vol
176,238
52-wk High
$3.91
52-wk Low
$3.35

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sia Engineering and Stratasys sign MOU for additive manufacturing strategic partnership
Tuesday, 4 Apr 2017 06:19pm EDT 

Sia Engineering Company : Sia Engineering Company and Stratasys sign mou for additive manufacturing strategic partnership . None of directors of SIAEC or Stratasys has any interest, direct or indirect, in transaction . Deal to accelerate adoption of 3D printed production parts for commercial aviation . Under mou signed, parties will explore a joint venture to be majority owned by SIAEC . Transaction is not expected to have a material impact on financial performance of siaec or stratasys in fy2017/18 .MOU to establish partnership specialising in additive manufacturing to accelerate adoption of 3d printed production parts for commercial aviation.  Full Article

Sia Engineering Company to form joint venture
Thursday, 22 Dec 2016 05:09am EST 

Sia Engineering Company LimiteD : Joint venture is not expected to have a material impact on SIAEC's financial performance in fy2016/17 . Under agreement, MOOG will have a 51% equity stake in joint venture, with SIAEC holding remaining 49%. .Signed a joint venture agreement with MOOG incorporated to establish a joint venture to provide maintenance and other services for MOOG's products.  Full Article

SIA Engineering posts S$157.1 mln increase in June quarter net profit
Tuesday, 26 Jul 2016 05:49am EDT 

SIA Engineering Company Ltd : Posted profit attributable to owners of parent of S$198.4 million for quarter ended 30 June 2016, increase of S$157.1 million . Says Q1 revenue decreased by S$5.7 million or 2.1% to S$271.6 million . Challenging operating environment is expected to persist, amidst growing global economic uncertainties .Is well-positioned to seize long-term growth opportunities in the region.  Full Article

SIA Engineering signs maintenance agreement with Tigerair Australia
Tuesday, 17 May 2016 06:49am EDT 

SIA Engineering Company Ltd : SIA Engineering Company signs maintenance agreement with tigerair Australia) . Transaction is not expected to have a material impact on siaec's financial performance in fy2016/17 . Entered into two-year contract with tigerair Australia to perform heavy maintenance services for its a320-200 fleet .  Full Article

SIA Engineering posts Qtrly net profit S$41.4 million
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 06:31am EDT 

SIA Engineering Company Ltd : Full yearly results) . Qtrly net profit S$41.4 million versus S$41.4 million . Qtrly revenue S$294.2 million versus S$276 million . Says recommending a final ordinary dividend of 8.0 cents per share . Recent jv with Boeing and Airbus may not be accretive in the initial years" .  Full Article

SIA Engineering Co Ltd announces sells stake in Safran Electronics Asia
Thursday, 6 Aug 2015 05:19am EDT 

SIA Engineering Co Ltd:Sold 794,118 shares (Sale Shares) in Safran Electronics Asia Pte Ltd (SEA or the Joint Venture) to its joint venture partner, Sagem Défense Sécurité (Sagem) (part of the Safran Group).The Sale Shares constitute 9 pct of the share capital of SEA.The shares in SEA were previously held by SIAEC and Sagem in the proportion of 49 pct and 51 pct respectively.Following completion of the sale, SIAEC and Sagem now hold 40 pct and 60 pct of the shares in SEA respectively.  Full Article

SIA Engineering Co signs $197 mln services agreement with SilkAir
Friday, 26 Jun 2015 05:07am EDT 

SIA Engineering Co Ltd:Announces the renewal of its services agreement with SilkAir.The new agreement covers a broad spectrum of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and fleet management services for SilkAir’s fleet of A319/A320 aircraft.The agreement is firm for five years, with a one-year extension option.The total value of the contract is $197 mln.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Sia Engineering and Stratasys sign MOU for additive manufacturing strategic partnership

* Sia Engineering Company and Stratasys sign mou for additive manufacturing strategic partnership