Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Gazprom neft' OAO Acquires 80% Stake in Kurdistan Project-DJ


Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013 02:41am EST 

Dow Jones reported that Gazprom neft' OAO (Gazprom Neft) has entered a third project in the semi-autonomous Kurdistan region, the Company's Deputy Chief Executive was cited as saying. Gazprom Neft has taken an 80% stake in a Kurdistan field with reserves of 100 million metric tons of oil, Mr. Vadim Yakovlev was quoted as saying by Interfax and Prime news agencies. The remaining 20% is owned by the Kurdistan Regional Government, or KRG. Gazprom Neft has interests in two other projects in the region. 

Company Quote

151.5
-0.3 -0.20%
7:09am EDT