SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Steubing AG
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG Confirms FY 2013 Guidance; Announces CFO Change
SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG announced that it confirms its fiscal year 2013 operative EBITDA at least at the level of the previous fiscal year 2012 (EUR 19.5 million), as well as positive free cash flow and net financial debt below the level of the previous fiscal year 2012. Furthermore, the Company's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Mr. Oliver Schuster will leave the Group in order to face new professional challenges effective January 1, 2014. The Supervisory Board of SKW Metallurgie named Sabine Kauper as his successor.
Latest Developments for SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG
- SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG issues H2 2014 outlook, lowers FY 2014 guidance and implements program for strategic realignment
- SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG issues FY 2014 guidance
- SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG proposeS to adjourn dividend payment for 2013
- SKW Stahl Metallurgie Holding AG appoints Kay Michel as new Chairperson of the Executive Board (CEO)
Latest Key Developments in Steel
- Radar Iron Ltd announces placement and fully underwritten rights issue to raise A$5.5 mln
- EVRAZ plc considers IPO of EVRAZ North America
- Iron Ore Holdings Ltd updates on acquisition by BC Iron Ltd
- Sinocoking Coal And Coke Chemical Industries Inc announces entry into agreement for $14.3 million registered direct offering of common shares
- Share this
- Digg this