SCF Technologies A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
SmartGuy Group A/S Acquires Danish Online Retailer Styledelux.com
SmartGuy Group A/S (SmartGuy) announced that it has acquired the activities and assets of the Danish internet company www.styledelux.com (Styledelux). The transaction is part of SmartGuy Group's strategy to increase sales within the Women's Premium Fashion segment. In addition to the acquired market segment, the transaction will also be used to evaluate the Smart Guy acquisition model and associated integration of IT- (Information Technology) and logistics functions with the aim of preparing the Company for future potential growth acquisitions. The acquired activities of Styledelux will be fully integrated into SmartGuy Group's IT and logistics platform within one month. The transaction has been structured as an asset deal. 90% of the transaction sum represents the purchase of current assets. It has been agreed that current assets are purchased with a cash contribution. The remaining 10% of the transaction value represents the purchase of intangible assets. It has been agreed that intangible assets are purchased with issuance of new SmartGuy shares. The issuance of new shares in connection with the acquisition of intangible assets amounts to 143,309 new SmartGuy shares. The share issue amounts to approximately 0.05% of the Company's current share capital of 284,156,691. The acquisition will have no impact on the previously announced financial guidance for the financial year 2012/2013.
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Share this
- Digg this