Provider: Wright Reports
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Receives EMA Approval to Manufacture Kineret Drug Substance with Partner Boehringer Ingelheim-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB announced receipt of approval from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the manufacture of drug substance for Kineret (anakinra) at Boehringer Ingelheim's microbial site in Vienna, Austria. The approval allows for distribution of Kineret to EMA territory countries, and comes as the result of an application filed with the EMA in October of 2012. A similar application has been filed with the United States FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and authorities in other countries where Kineret is approved.
Latest Developments for Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Receives FDA Approval to Manufacture Substance for Kineret with Partner Boehringer Ingelheim
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Confirms FY 2013 Guidance
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Proposes No FY 2012 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Financial Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB and Biogen Idec Inc Announce New Phase 3 Data Reinforcing Long-Lasting Protection from Bleeding for Patients with Hemophilia A and B
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Suheung Capsule Co Ltd to Merge with Subsidiary
- FDA Probes Deaths Of Two Patients On Eli Lilly And Co's Schizophrenia Drug-Reuters
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co And Bristol-Myers Squibb Announces Top Line Results For SAVOR-TIMI-53 Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial Of Onglyza (saxagliptin)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Receives Final ANDA Approval For Riluzole Tablets, 50mg
- Share this
- Digg this