Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Receives EMA Approval to Manufacture Kineret Drug Substance with Partner Boehringer Ingelheim-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB announced receipt of approval from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the manufacture of drug substance for Kineret (anakinra) at Boehringer Ingelheim's microbial site in Vienna, Austria. The approval allows for distribution of Kineret to EMA territory countries, and comes as the result of an application filed with the EMA in October of 2012. A similar application has been filed with the United States FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and authorities in other countries where Kineret is approved.
Latest Developments for Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc announce results of phase 3 study of recombinant factor IX and VIII Fc fusion protein candidates
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc announce results of phase 3 study with ALPROLIX
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Receives Approval for Kineret for Treatment of CAPS
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Maintains FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd to acquire indian branded formulations business of Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Moberg Pharma AB reports positive interim results in phase II clinical study of MOB-015
- MEDRx Co Ltd gives consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2013
- Astellas Pharma Inc updates on plan to transfer business to Nichi-iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Share this
- Digg this