Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Confirms FY 2013 Guidance
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB announced that its outlook for the fiscal year 2013 remains unchanged. The Company expects fiscal year 2013 total revenues in the range of between SEK 2,000 million and SEK 2,200 million. It also expects fiscal year 2013 gross margin in the range of between 57% and 59%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report revenue of SEK 2,110.14 million for the fiscal year 2013.
Latest Developments for Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
- FDA approves Swedish Orphan Biovitrum and Biogen Idec Eloctate
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum elects Ernst & Young as auditor
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum and Biogen Idec announce positive efficacy and safety results from phase-3 paediatric study of investigational therapy Eloctate for haemophilia A
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves Gilead Sciences Inc' s Zydelig for relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia, follicular lymphoma and small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Uni-Bio Science Group Ltd announced proposed change of auditors
- Lightlake Therapeutics Inc files investigational new drug application for Naloxone Nasal Spray for Reversing Opioid Overdose and announces further collaboration with NIDA
- FDA approves Eagle Pharmaceuticals' Ryanodex for treatment of Malignant Hyperthermia
- Share this
- Digg this