Provider: Wright Reports
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB Receives FDA Approval to Manufacture Substance for Kineret with Partner Boehringer Ingelheim
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB announced that it received an approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the manufacture of drug substance for Kineret (anakinra) at Boehringer Ingelheim's microbial site in Vienna, Austria. The approval allows for distribution of Kineret in the United States, and comes as the result of a Supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) filed with the FDA in February 2013.
Latest Developments for Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Receives Approval for Kineret for Treatment of CAPS
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Maintains FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Submits Application for Orfadin Oral Suspension to FDA
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Kineret for Treatment of Rare Disease CAPS
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan Inc completes acquisition of Agila Injectables Businesses from Strides Arcolab Ltd
- Bioalliance Pharma SA announces approval to start ReLive Phase III clinical trial in primary liver cancer in the U.S. and Germany
- Oculus Innovative Sciences Inc Receives FDA Clearance for Microcyn Scar Management HydroGel
- The Medicines Co acquires Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- Share this
- Digg this