Provider: Wright Reports
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc announce results of phase 3 study with ALPROLIX
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc:Say they announced the publication of detailed results from the pivotal Phase 3 study of ALPROLIX, the companies' investigational long-lasting recombinant factor IX Fc fusion protein candidate for haemophilia B.Say the study appears in the Online First edition and will appear in the Dec. 12 print issue of The New England Journal of Medicine.Say the study of ALPROLIX showed that people with severe haemophilia B safely and effectively prevented or reduced bleeding episodes with prophylactic infusions every one to two weeks.
Latest Developments for Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum and Biogen Idec announce positive efficacy and safety results from phase-3 paediatric study of investigational therapy Eloctate for haemophilia A
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB announces FDA approval of Alprolix
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB's Kiobrina pivotal phase three study did not meet primary endpoint
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum announces approval for Cometriq in Europe
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co Inc announces FDA approves RAGWITEK Sublingual tablet as immunotherapy to treat short ragweed Pollen-Induced Allergic Rhinitis with or without conjunctivitis in adults
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Genmab A/S receive FDA approval for Arzerra(r) (ofatumumab) as first-line treatment in combination with Chlorambucil for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- OPKO acquires dry powder inhaler to treat respiratory disorders
- Share this
- Digg this