Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc announce results of phase 3 study of recombinant factor IX and VIII Fc fusion protein candidates
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB and Biogen Idec Inc:Say they announce results from Phase 3 studies of investigational long-lasting recombinant factor IX and VIII Fc fusion protein candidates for haemophilia B and A, rFIXFc (ALPROLIX) and rFVIIIFc (ELOCTATE), with interim analysis of pediatric pharmacokinetics (PK) data.Say interim data demonstrate that rFIXFc and rFVIIIFc have consistently prolonged half- lives (a measure of the time therapy circulates in the bloodstream) in children, compared to study participants' prior therapies.Say rFIXFc and rFVIIIFc use a technology called Fc fusion and demonstrate prolonged circulation in the body, which has been shown in studies of adults with haemophilia to extend the time between prophylactic infusions.Say in 43 children treated with rFVIIIFc as of Feb. 8, and 23 children receiving rFIXFc as of Apr. 23, no inhibitors (antibodies that may interfere with the activity of the therapy) were detected.Say the pattern of treatment-emergent adverse events reported was typical of the populations studied, with no unique safety issues identified.Say the final results of the pediatric studies will evaluate the safety and efficacy of rFIXFc and rFVIIIFc, as well as provide further PK information.
Latest Developments forSwedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB says receives Australian regulatory approval for Kineret
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum says study results reinforce long-term clinical profile of Alprolix
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum raises FY 2015 outlook
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum gets European Commission approval for Orfadin
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma Inc and immunomic therapeutics announces worldwide partnership for lamp-Vax(TM) products for allergic disease
- Allergan plc says FDA accepts supplemental new drug application for DALVANCE (dalbavancin)
- Concordia Healthcare Corp provides update on AMCo acquisition
- Unichem Laboratories Ltd receives ANDA approval from USFDA for MONTELUKAST SODIUM TABLETS
- Share this
- Digg this