Edition:
United States

SolGold PLC (SOLG.L)

SOLG.L on London Stock Exchange

37.25GBp
18 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)

-0.25 (-0.67%)
Prev Close
37.50
Open
38.25
Day's High
38.25
Day's Low
36.75
Volume
374,729
Avg. Vol
3,215,269
52-wk High
46.81
52-wk Low
5.75

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Solgold says admission on the LSE main market from AIM delayed
Friday, 18 Aug 2017 02:00am EDT 

Aug 18 (Reuters) - Solgold plc ::ADMISSION OF ITS ORDINARY SHARES ON THE LSE MAIN MARKET FROM AIM HAS BEEN DELAYED.EXPECTED THAT ORDINARY SHARES WILL BE ADMITTED TO OFFICIAL LIST, COMMENCE TRADING ON MAIN MARKET BY 8AM ON 6 OCTOBER 2017.  Full Article

Solgold says to commence trading on Toronto Stock Exchange
Thursday, 13 Jul 2017 05:04am EDT 

July 13 (Reuters) - Solgold Plc :‍Will commence trading on Toronto Stock Exchange at market open, July 14, 2017​.  Full Article

Cornerstone to acquire shares of Solgold PLC
Monday, 19 Jun 2017 12:34pm EDT 

June 19 (Reuters) - Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc :Cornerstone to acquire shares of solgold plc.Agreed to acquire 78.2 million ordinary shares of Solgold PLC from multiple parties.Rosseau agreed not to divest more than 2.5% of outstanding shares of cornerstone to any one party without consent of co.Agreed to acquire ordinary shares of solgold in exchange for 120.8 million common shares of cornerstone.Rosseau will receive 81.2 million common shares, representing 19.3% of Cornerstone.Subject to satisfaction of certain conditions, Solgold will own 85% of equity of Ensa, co will own remaining 15% of Ensa.Solgold PLC is funding 100% of exploration at Cascabel and is operator of project.For as long as Rosseau owns over 10% of outstanding shares of co, rosseau is entitled to appoint director to board.  Full Article

Newcrest Mining invests US$40 mln in SolGold
Sunday, 18 Jun 2017 07:16pm EDT 

June 19 (Reuters) - Newcrest Mining Ltd :Has invested a further US$40m in London AIM-listed company Solgold Plc.Newcrest now holds 14.54% of issued equity in Solgold.  Full Article

Solgold says to raise $41.2 million via placing
Friday, 16 Jun 2017 07:06am EDT 

June 16 (Reuters) - Solgold Plc ::Announce a placing of 78.9 million new ordinary shares at 41p per share to raise $41.2 million.Funds raised will be used for continued exploration of cascabel project, general working capital.  Full Article

SolGold to raise $33 mln to advance Cascabel project
Monday, 26 Sep 2016 05:05am EDT 

SolGold Plc : Says to raise a total of $33 mln at 16 cents per share . Maxit and its clients to subscribe for up to 63.4 million new shares at 16 cents per share for up to $10.1 million representing 4.43 pct of issued share capital of SolGold .Funds raised will be used principally to advance Cascabel project and cover administrative and general expenses of SolGold.  Full Article

BRIEF-Cornerstone Capital enters into lock up agreement with Solgold Plc

* Says entered into lock up agreement with solgold Plc, shareholder owns 6.80 pct of outstanding ordinary shares of solgold