Songa Offshore SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Songa Offshore Se Issues Prospectus and Updates on Private Placement
Songa Offshore Se (Songa) announced that with reference to the stock exchange notice of April 19 and 20, 2012 regarding the completed private placement in Songa of 35,200,000 new shares (the New Shares), each with a par value of EUR 0.11, at a subscription price of NOK 18 per New Share, raising total gross proceeds of NOK 633.6 million (Private Placement), Songa has published a prospectus dated June 28, 2012 (Prospectus) approved by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway in connection with the listing of the New Shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The New Shares have since their issuance been registered under a separate securities number (ISIN). From and including June 29, 2012, the New Shares will be registered under the same ISIN as the Company's other existing shares, ISIN CY 010 0962113, and will be listed and fully tradable on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Following the Private Placement, the total number of issued shares in the Company is 202,912,544.
Latest Developments for Songa Offshore SE
- Songa Offshore SE announces final result and settlement of mandatory offer by Perestroika AS
- Songa Offshore names Frederik W. Mohn new Chairperson
- Standard & Poor's downgrades Songa Offshore SE to D on debt restructuring-Dow Jones
- Moody's upgrades Songa Offshore SE's probability of default rating; affirms corporate family rating; stable outlook-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this