Sorin - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Sorin SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sorin SpA Acquires Alcard Industria Mecanica Ltda
Sorin SpA announced that it has acquired Alcard Industria Mecanica Ltda (Alcard), a Brazilian manufacturer of medical devices for cardiac surgery. Alcard also assembles and markets disposable perfusion tubing sets. All cardiac surgery products manufactured by Alcard are approved by ANVISA, the Brazilian national health surveillance agency. The consideration is not material based on Alcard's market capitalization and other financial criteria. Further financial details were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Sorin SpA
- Sorin SpA says government authorities approve joint venture with MicroPort Scientific Corporation for cardiac rhythm management business in China
- Sorin SpA issues FY 2014 Q2 guidance
- Sorin SpA receives FDA approval for Mitroflow Aortic Heart Valve with New Phospholipid Reduction Treatment
- Sorin SpA issues FY 2014 and FY 2014 Q1 guidance in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- Smith & Nephew PLC announces appointment of new auditors
- CryoLife Inc appoints President and Chief Executive Officer
- Merit Medical Systems Inc receives regulatory approval for tracheobronchial stent systems in China
- FDA clears NeuroMetrix Inc wearable technology for over-the-counter use in treatment of chronic pain
- Share this
- Digg this