Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
$10.00
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Sorin SpA says government authorities approve joint venture with MicroPort Scientific Corporation for cardiac rhythm management business in China


Wednesday, 28 May 2014 02:59am EDT 

Sorin SpA:Says MicroPort Scientific Corporation and Sorin Group announced the official establishment of a joint venture company after receiving the business registration certificate from Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce.The Shanghai-based joint-venture company, named MicroPort Sorin CRM (Shanghai) Co Ltd, is scheduled to commence operations in June.MicroPort holds 51 percent stake of the new firm, while Sorin Group holds the remaining 49 percent interest.The joint venture was approved by the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce (COFCOM) on May 6.The joint venture will allow MicroPort and Sorin to collaborate on the import, sale and service of Sorin’s CRM devices in Greater China and accelerate the R&D and manufacturing of the local CRM products for the Chinese market. 

Company Quote

1.93
0.026 +1.37%
12 Sep 2014