Edition:
United States

Sound Energy PLC (SOU.L)

SOU.L on London Stock Exchange

67.75GBp
12:13pm EDT
Change (% chg)

-1.25 (-1.81%)
Prev Close
69.00
Open
71.50
Day's High
71.50
Day's Low
67.00
Volume
5,359,390
Avg. Vol
6,853,215
52-wk High
102.00
52-wk Low
15.52

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Petromaroc says renegotiated terms of Sidi Moktar sale
Friday, 23 Sep 2016 02:00am EDT 

Petromaroc Corporation Plc : Long stop date for completion of acquisition has been extended to December 31, 2016 . Renegotiated terms of Sidi Moktar sale and purchase agreement .Proceeds from sale of 21.3 million new sound energy ordinary shares to be issued to Petromaroc will be shared by co and Sound Energy.  Full Article

Sound Energy PLC announces option to acquire Meridja area
Monday, 8 Feb 2016 02:00am EST 

Sound Energy PLC:Says that it has signed binding agreement with Oil & Gas Investment Fund S.A.S (OGIF) whereby OGIF has granted Sound Energy an option to acquire a 55 pct. interest in the Meridja permit, onshore Morocco (the option).Say sOGIF currently holds a 75% interest in a reconnaissance permit over the Meridja area, with the remaining 25% interest held by Morocco's Office National des Hydrocarbures des Mines (ONHYM).  Full Article

Sound Energy plc says Change of Name
Thursday, 1 Oct 2015 02:00am EDT 

Sound Energy plc:Says Sound Oil plc announces that the previously notified change of the Company's registered name to "Sound Energy plc" has become effective.Says The Company's ordinary shares will continue to trade on AIM under the Company's existing TIDM of "SOU" and ISIN and SEDOL numbers will also remain unchanged.  Full Article

Sound Oil plc announces second moroccan acquisition
Monday, 7 Sep 2015 05:30am EDT 

Sound Oil plc:Says that it has entered into an agreement with Maghreb Petroleum Exploration S.A.Under which Maghreb has awarded Sound Oil a two month period of exclusivity to negotiate and complete the acquisition of a subsidiary of Maghreb which holds a 25 pct. carried working interest in the Sidi Moktar licences, onshore Morocco.  Full Article

Sound Oil PLC changes name to Sound Energy Plc
Friday, 7 Aug 2015 02:00am EDT 

Sound Oil PLC:Says it is to change its registered name to Sound Energy Plc.Effective date of the change of name is expected to be Oct. 1.  Full Article

Sound Oil PLC announces issue of equity
Tuesday, 21 Jul 2015 03:30am EDT 

Sound Oil PLC:Announces that following the exercise of warrants (which were issued in July 2014) at an exercise price of 10.4p per share, it has issued 2,196,153 new ordinary shares in the Company.  Full Article

Sound Oil plc announces completion of placing
Friday, 3 Jul 2015 12:38pm EDT 

Sound Oil plc:Says completion of second tranche of 12 million pounds placing first announced by the company on April 28.  Full Article

More From Around the Web