Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

1Spatial PLC Announces Acquisition Of Additional 14.86% Of Star-Apic


Wednesday, 29 May 2013 07:25am EDT 

1Spatial PLC announced that it has entered into a conditional agreement to purchase a further 14.86% of the issued share capital of Star-Apic from Meusinvest S.A (Meusinvest), based on the same valuation terms as the initial purchase agreement, announced on May 24 of its intention to acquire 75.14% of the Company. If the conditions are satisfied, this will take the Company's total holding in Star-Apic to 90.00%. Meusinvest will keep a 10.00% shareholding and a representative on the Board of Star-Apic. 

Company Quote

5.5
0.0 +0.00%
4 Mar 2015