Fonciere Sepric SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Disposal of Subsidiaries with Swiss Assets in Order to Fund Acquisition of Groupe Sepric SAS
Fonciere Sepric SA announced that in order to fund its acquisition of Groupe Sepric SAS, it is to sell directly or indirectly to two majority shareholders (the Vergely and Robbe families) its subsidiaries, Sepric Investissement and Sepric Immobilier Bulle, which own two shopping centers in Switzerland (Etoy and Bulle). According to the agreement, it has been agreed that Fonciere Sepric will sell its stakes in Sepric Investissement and Sepric Immobilier Bulle to the majority shareholders for a total amount of EUR 5.6 million, and will acquire from these shareholders that respective stakes in Groupe Sepric SAS for a total amount of around EUR 7.1 million.
Latest Developments for Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend; Announces Merger by Means of Amalgamation with SARL Orion Investissement
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Resignation of Mr. Christophe Clamageran From His Roles of Co-Manager of the Company and Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Details of Public Tender Offer for Its Shares by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
Latest Key Developments in Real
- DLF Ltd announces sale of shares in insurance JV with Prudential Financial, Inc. to Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd
- Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd raises consolidated full-year forecast for FY 2013
- Nordicom A/S updates on sale of property in Herlev and maintains FY 2013 EBVAT guidance
- TK Development A/S comments on FY 2013/2014 result before tax guidance
- Share this
- Digg this