Fonciere Sepric SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Statkraft As Divests Ownership in Bergenshalvoens Kommunale Kraftselskap AS
Statkraft As announced that Bergenshalvoens Kommunale Kraftselskap AS (BKK), Statkraft AS, Haugaland Kraft AS, Sunnhordland Kraftlag AS and Sognekraft AS have signed a letter of intent to make changes in the ownership structure of BKK and power plants in Western Norway. The parties will work to implement a transaction that will entail swapping substantial assets. On January 25, 2103, a letter of intent was signed which forms the basis for commencing negotiations on a transaction which will contribute to streamline ownership structures and facilitate closer industrial cooperation between power companies in Western Norway. The transaction will, if completed, entail that power companies in Western Norway owned by local authorities and county authorities will acquire shares in BKK and increase their ownership in hydropower production in Western Norway. This will also entail that Statkraft ceases to be a shareholder in BKK. BKK is currently owned by Statkraft with 49.9%, Bergen municipality with 37.75% and 16 other rural municipalities with the remaining 12.35%.
Latest Developments for Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend; Announces Merger by Means of Amalgamation with SARL Orion Investissement
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Resignation of Mr. Christophe Clamageran From His Roles of Co-Manager of the Company and Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Details of Public Tender Offer for Its Shares by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Yuzhou Properties Co Ltd completes acquisition of Great Bloom Holdings Ltd
- Termbray Industries International Holdings Ltd gives H1 2015
- Ho Bee Land Ltd announces establishment of wholly owned subsidiary and acquisition of 60 ST Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4JS
- Grandy House lowers mid-year and full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this