Stentys SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Stentys SA Launches New Stent-Delivery System to Facilitate Implantation in More Complex Vessel Anatomies
Stentys SA announced the European commercial release of an enhanced stent-delivery system for its Self- Apposing stent. Stents are implanted in the coronary arteries via a keyhole in the groin or in the wrist under angiography (X-ray imaging). Cardiologists use a delivery catheter to navigate through the arteries, reach the occluded vessel and deploy the stent. The new catheter to implant the Stentys Self-Apposing stent adds a hydrophilic (slippery) coating and an ergonomic handle that facilitates stent implantation in complex vessels.
Latest Developments for Stentys SA
- Stentys SA Announces Positive Results of Its OPEN II study of Self-Apposing Stent
- Stentys SA Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Demonstrates Faster Arterial Healing Than Conventional Drug-Eluting Stent
- Stentys SA Receives Approval to Expand CE Mark Indications of Its Self-Apposing Stent-DJ
- Stentys SA Announces Positive Interim Results of APPOSITION III Clinical Trial of STENTYS Self-Apposing Stents
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- Cardiovascular Systems Inc receives FDA clearance for low profile, 60cm diamondback devices designed to expand the treatment of peripheral artery disease
- BenQ Medical Technology Corp announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Visgeneer Inc announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc announces 11 pct dividend increase in second quarter 2014
- Share this
- Digg this