Danionics A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Strategic Investments A/S Announces Results of Mandatory Offer Made by Strategic Capital ApS
Strategic Investments A/S announced that the mandatory offer for the Company's shares for cash consideration of DKK 0.60 per share made by Strategic Capital ApS on September 23, 2013, expired on October 18, 2013 at 17.00. Strategic Capital has, through the mandatory tender offer, acquired a total of 436,804 shares in Strategic Investments A/S and holds a total of 180,436,804 shares in the Company, equivalent to 70.7% of the share capital and voting rights in Strategic Investments A/S. Strategic Investments A/S's strategy and listing is maintained as before. Strategic Capital Limited has informed the Company, for reasons of liquidity and diversification in Strategic Investment A/S's share, that it over time wants to reduce its shareholding, provided that its ownership at any time is at least 50%.
Latest Developments for Strategic Investments A/S
- Strategic Investments A/S Maintains Calendar Year 2013 Financial Guidance
- Strategic Capital ApS Acquires Further Shares in Strategic Investments A/S and Plans Mandatory Offer for All Shares in Strategic Investments A/S
- Strategic Investments A/S Completes New Share Issue
- Strategic Investments A/S Issues FY 2013 Earnings Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Financial
- Aerospace Hi Tech Holding Group Co Ltd to set up joint venture
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Industrial and Financial Investments Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statements
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Al Safwa Group Holding Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statements
- Share this
- Digg this