Stockwik Forvaltning AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Stockwik Forvaltning makes rationalizations in subsidiaries Comsystem Mobility and Coport Com Systems; lays off three employees
Stockwik Forvaltning AB:Says performs further rationalizations in subsidiaries Comsystem Mobility and Coport Com Systems.Says Comsystem Mobility is a telecom company dealing with Mobile Management, Mobile Outsourcing and operator services for large companies and the public sector.Says three employees in Coport Com Systems, a subsidiary of Comsystem Mobility, have been made redundant and Coport Com Systems shall be dissolved.Says this shall result in a write down which shall negatively impact its income statement and balance sheet by about 2.5 million Swedish crowns.
Latest Developments for Stockwik Forvaltning AB
- StjarnaFyrkant AB Pulls Back Proposal to Change Company Profile Description and to Spin Off Two Future Subsidiaries from Group
- StjarnaFyrkant AB to Change Name and Business Profile; Announces Mr. David Andreasson as New Chief Executive Officer
- StjarnaFyrkant AB Announces Results of New Share Issue
- StjarnaFyrkant AB Plans to Spin-Off and List Two Subsidiaries
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd updates on proposed acquisition of shares in PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk. from Standard Chartered Private Equity Limited
- Fitch affirms Rostelekom OAO ratings
- EI Towers SpA approves business plan issuing FY 2014-2018 guidance
- Telecom Italia SpA says Board confers powers to management to change sale process of Telecom Argentina SA to Fintech
- Share this
- Digg this