Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Surya Roshni Ltd Declares Second Interim Dividend


Tuesday, 5 Feb 2013 08:05am EST 

Surya Roshni Ltd announced that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on February 05, 2013, inter alia, has declared the Second Interim Dividend at INR1 per equity share of INR10 each i.e. at 10%. Pay out date of Second Interim Equity Dividend is February 15, 2013. Along with the 20% interim dividend declared in last quarter, the cumulative dividend for the Financial Year 2012-2013 (till December 2012) becomes 30%. 

Company Quote

94.25
0.7 +0.75%
7:07am EDT