SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA Announces Spin Off of Brazilian Subsidiary
SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA announced that on July 22, 2013 its Brazilian subsidiary Unidas SA approved a primary and secondary public offering of common stock issued by Unidas SA (the Shares) to be carried out by the Company and certain shareholders (Selling Shareholders) in Brazil, on the non-organized over-the-counter market. Shares in the primary offering shall be issued by the Company as a result of a capital increase within the limits of its authorized share capital. The number of Shares initially offered (notwithstanding the Additional Shares) may be increased by up to 15%, under the same conditions and at the same price of the primary offer Shares (Supplementary Shares), as an option to be granted to the entity acting as a stabilizing agent for the Offer in the event that the latter should raise excessive demand. The number of Shares initially offered (notwithstanding the Supplementary Shares) can be increased up to 20%, under the same conditions and at the same price as the Shares initially offered (Additional Shares). Unidas SA also approved that it will be listed and its common stock will be admitted to trading on the Novo Mercado listing segment, a special segment of the BM&FBOVESPA SA.
Latest Developments for SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA
- SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA's subsidiary withdraws request for registration of primary and secondary public offer at CVM
- SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA's Subsidiary Files Primary Public Offering Registration Request at CVM
- SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA Appoints Statutory Audit Company
- SAG GEST Solucoes Automovel Globais SGPS SA Not to Propose FY 2012 Dividend
Latest Key Developments in Auto
- Mekonomen to close all stores in Denmark, takes one-time costs of SEK 280 mln
- Fuji raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- SUNAUTAS CO LTD amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015
- D'Ieteren expects FY 2014 current consolidated result before tax, group's share, to decline by slightly more than 10 pct compared to FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this