Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$104.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$15.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

SunCoke Energy Inc And Visa Steel Ltd Announces Launch Of Joint Venture In India


Monday, 18 Mar 2013 06:30am EDT 

SunCoke Energy Inc and Visa Steel Ltd announced the official launch of their coke making joint venture in India. The new joint venture will be called VISA SunCoke Limited. SunCoke Energy holds a 49% interest in the joint venture, with VISA Steel holding the remaining 51%. SunCoke has invested approximately INR368 Crores (USD67 million) to acquire a 49% stake in the joint venture. VISA SunCoke Limited is comprised of a 400,000 metric ton heat recovery coke plant, and the associated steam generation units at Kalinganagar in Odisha, India. SunCoke and VISA Steel will co-manage the business with equal representation on the partnership's Board. 

Company Quote

18.25
0.52 +2.93%
27 Feb 2015