Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Senex Energy Ltd Announces Sell Of Port Bonython Fuels to Mitsubishi Corporation


Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013 05:37pm EST 

Senex Energy Ltd announced that it has sold 100% of its equity interests in Port Bonython Fuels Pty Ltd (PBF) to Mitsubishi Corporation. This transaction follows the announcement on March 9, 2012 which advised of a proposed sale of a 90% interest in PBF to Mitsubishi Corporation, with a put and call option over the remaining 10%. Senex and Mitsubishi Corporation have agreed to the sale of 100% of the equity interests in PBF to Mitsubishi Corporation. Senex acquired the Port Bonython Fuel Terminal project through the purchase of Stuart Petroleum in May 2011. With a clear focus on conventional oil and unconventional gas in the Cooper Basin the sale of this project will allow Senex to concentrate on exploration and development of upstream projects. 

Company Quote

0.32
-0.025 -7.25%
19 Dec 2014