Sysma Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sysma Holdings Ltd Announces Disposal Of 300,000 Ordinary Shares
Sysma Holdings Limited announced that the Company has disposed of 30% equity interest, comprising 300,000 ordinary shares, in the share capital of its wholly-owned Singapore subsidiary, Sysma Properties Pte. Ltd (SPPL), for a total cash consideration of SGD300,000.00 which was arrived on a willing-buyer, willing-seller basis, to an unrelated third party. The consideration for the Sale Shares is based on the net tangible asset value of SPPL as at May 31, 2013 of approximately SGD1 million and was satisfied in cash on completion. Subsequent to the above transaction, SPPL will become a 70%-owned subsidiary of the Company.
Latest Developments for Sysma Holdings Ltd
- Sysma Holdings Ltd Announces First And Final Dividend
- Sysma Holdings Ltd Announces Ownership Interest Of Xiang Investment Ltd
- Sysma Holdings Ltd Completes Purchase Of 60% Equity Stake In GCAP Properties Pte Ltd
- Sysma Holdings Ltd Updates On Proposed Acquisition And Proposed Allotment And Issue Of 28,000,000 New Shares
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- MasTec Inc updates FY 2015 guidance; gives FY 2015 EBITDA guidance below analysts' estimates; gives Q1 2015 guidance; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates
- Tutor Perini Corp gives FY 2015 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- EMCOR Group Inc gives FY 2015 outlook, EPS below analysts' estimates
- Caverion buys Esco Norway from Eneas Holding
- Share this
- Digg this