Edition:
United States

Systemair AB (SYSR.ST)

SYSR.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

137.75SEK
9:35am EST
Change (% chg)

9.00kr (+6.99%)
Prev Close
128.75kr
Open
138.00kr
Day's High
139.50kr
Day's Low
131.00kr
Volume
87,256
Avg. Vol
19,504
52-wk High
139.50kr
52-wk Low
95.25kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Systemair Q3 operating profit far above forecast
2:04am EST 

Systemair Ab : Q3 net sales increased by 21.1 percent to SEK 1,715 million (1,416). . Q3 organic growth was 12.2 percent (-1.2). . Q3 operating profit (EBIT) totalled SEK 105 million (30) . Says russian market is showing positive signs .Reuters poll: Systemair Q3 EBIT was seen at SEK 65 million, net sales at 1,612 million.  Full Article

Systemair acquires German manufacturer of air curtains
Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 07:00am EDT 

Systemair AB : Says acquires German manufacturer of air curtains . Says will take over 24 employees .Says acquired company TTL is located in Winterbach, west of Stuttgart and has a turnover of around 4 million EUR.  Full Article

BRIEF-Systemair Q1 operating profit clearly better than expected
Thursday, 25 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT 

Systemair AB : Q1 net sales increased by 5.3 percent to SEK 1,646 million vs year-ago 1,563 million . Q1 operating profit (EBIT) totalled SEK 133 million vs 117 million last year . Q1 organic growth was 7.4 pct vs 4.0 last year . Reuters poll: Systemair Q1 EBIT was seen at 117 million SEK, net sales at 1,628 million Further company coverage: [SYSR.ST] (Reporting by Oskar von Bahr) ((Oskar.vonBahr@thomsonreuters.com;)) Keywords: (REPEAT).  Full Article

Systemair Q1 operating profit clearly better than expected
Thursday, 25 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT 

Systemair AB : Q1 net sales increased by 5.3 percent to SEK 1,646 million vs year-ago 1,563 million . Q1 operating profit (EBIT) totalled SEK 133 million vs 117 million last year . Q1 organic growth was 7.4 pct vs 4.0 last year . Reuters poll: Systemair Q1 EBIT was seen at 117 million SEK, net sales at 1,628 million Further company coverage: [SYSR.ST] (Reporting by Oskar von Bahr) ((Oskar.vonBahr@thomsonreuters.com;)).  Full Article

Systemair buys Czech manufacturer of ventilation products
Thursday, 25 Aug 2016 02:02am EDT 

Systemair Ab : Says acquires Czech manufacturer of ventilation products . Says company had sales of about 18 million euro in 2015. Further company coverage: [SYSR.ST] (Reporting By Simon Johnson) ((simon.c.johnson@thomsonreuters.com;)).  Full Article

Systemair receives 5.2 mln euro order from Turkish hospital
Friday, 26 Feb 2016 02:00am EST 

Systemair AB:Systemair has received an order of 550 air handling units to the University Hospital in Ankara, Turkey.The order value is estimated to be about EUR 5.2 million.  Full Article

Systemair acquires air handling unit production in Slovenia
Friday, 2 Oct 2015 04:40am EDT 

Systemair AB:Acquires air handling unit production in Slovenia.Air handling unit production is expected to have annual turnover of 3 million euros.  Full Article

Systemair AB says buys sales company for Belarus and Kaliningrad
Sunday, 27 Sep 2015 08:00pm EDT 

Systemair AB:Says acquires sales company for Belarus and Kaliningrad.Says acquired Alitis, which represents Systemair in Belarus and Kaliningrad, had turnover of 5.5 million euro in 2014.  Full Article

Systemair acquires Brazilian company Traydus
Tuesday, 8 Sep 2015 02:00am EDT 

Systemair AB:Says acquires Traydus, a Brazilian manufacturer of custom air handling units and fan coils with 75 employees, located close to Sao Paulo.Says acquires 75 percent, with immediate effect, and have a binding option to acquire the remaining 25 percent within a period of six years.  Full Article

Systemair AB says acquires sales company in Belgium
Friday, 10 Jul 2015 02:00am EDT 

Systemair AB:Says acquires Menerga sales company in Belgium with 4.2 million euros in turnover 2014 and 13 employees.Says company located in Aarschot north of Brussels will continue to be managed as a separate company with current management and staf.  Full Article

More From Around the Web