TEO LT AB (TEO1L) Profile and Financials, plus Telecommunications Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
TeliaSonera AB Acquires 85.6% of TEO LT, AB
TeliaSonera AB announced that the Company, who had launched a voluntary takeover bid to acquire all the outstanding shares in TEO LT, AB continues to purchase shares through open market transactions. As of June 25, 2012 the Company holds 85.6% of TEO LT, AB. The takeover bid was launched on June 5, 2012. The acquisition price is EUR 0.637 per share in cash and the total value of the takeover bid amounts to EUR 76 million. The takeover bid is not conditional and has no minimum threshold of shares acquired. The takeover bid period expires on June 29, 2012 at 3 P.M. local time. The Company will unconditionally accept all sell orders received by that date and the settlement will take place on July 4, 2012. The Company will also continue buying TEO LT, AB shares in the open market at the same price of EUR 0.637 per share until the end of the offer period.
Latest Developments for TEO LT AB
- TEO LT AB Announces Resignation of Mr. Arunas Siksta from General Manager; Appoints Mr. Giedrius Vegys as Acting General Manager and Mr. Antanas Poska as Acting Chief Financial Officer
- TEO LT AB Announces Reorganization of Subsidiaries UAB Hostex and UAB Interdata with UAB Interdata Merging into UAB Hostex
- TeliaSonera AB Announces Details on Takeover Bid in TEO LT, AB
- NASDAQ OMX Vilnius Announces Tender Offer for TEO LT, AB Shares-NASDAQ OMX Vilnius
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this