Tessenderlo Chemie NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Tessenderlo Chemie NV/SA Announces Reposition of Loos (France) Site; to Cut Jobs at Loos Site
Tessenderlo Chemie NV/SA announced that that it has launched a turnaround project to reposition its Loos (France) site to focus on the production of water treatment chemicals. The project consists of three elements. First of all, the Company will make an investment in a new electrolysis plant for the production of water treatment chemicals. Secondly, the non-competitive production units of pharmaceutical intermediates and of sulfate fertilizers at the Loos site may be closed down. The project also encompasses a multi-year environmental improvement plan to manage the historical soil pollution on the Loos site. Information and consultation procedures with the local Works Council and the Committee for Hygiene, Safety and Working Conditions have commenced. The difficult market conditions and a decline in demand at the two independent production units for pharmaceutical intermediates and sulfate fertilizers at the Loos site may result in a restructuring and could impact up to 39 employees at the Loos site.
Latest Developments for Tessenderlo Chemie NV
- Tessenderlo Chemie appoints Stefaan Haspeslagh as chairman
- Tessenderlo Chemie comments on FY 2014 financial guidance
- Tessenderlo Chemie NV proposes no FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 financial guidance; sells Aliphos Phosphates business
- Tessenderlo Chemie NV announces change of Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Diversified
- Henan Billions Chemicals Co Ltd to acquire business from Huntsman International LLC
- Dow Chemical Co cannot get $1 bln deductions on sham partnerships - Reuters
- Kemira maintains its FY 2014 outlook and updates mid-term financial targets
- FMC Corp announces agreement to acquire Auriga Industries A/S's Cheminova for $1.8 bln
- Share this
- Digg this