Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: SADIF-Investment Analytics, S.A.
$115.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$127.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Tung Lok Restaurants (2000) Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Subsidiary In Beijing China


Thursday, 15 Aug 2013 05:10am EDT 

Tung Lok Restaurants (2000) Ltd announced that My Humble House in Beijing (Restaurant) Company Ltd (MHHB), a 100% owned subsidiary of Tung Lok (China) Holdings Pte. Ltd. has incorporated a new subsidiary by the name My Humble House Xihe (Beijing) Restaurant Company Ltd (MHH Xihe) in Beijing, People‚Äôs Republic of China with an initial issued and paid up capital of RMB500,000 (approximately SGD103,8851). TLCH is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Company. MHHB holds 70% of the issued and paid-up capital of MHH Xihe, with the remaining 30% held by a non-related party, which is beijing Xihe Food & Beverage Co. Ltd. The investment was funded by internal resources. 

Company Quote