Thakral Corporation Ltd (THAK.SI) Key Developments | Reuters.com
Edition:
United States

Thakral Corporation Ltd (THAK.SI)

THAK.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

0.19SGD
23 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$0.19
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
6,607
52-wk High
$0.40
52-wk Low
$0.17

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Thakral Corp Ltd appoints Inderbethal Singh Thakral as CEO
Friday, 29 Jan 2016 08:28am EST 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Says appointment of Inderbethal Singh Thakral as chief executive officer.  Full Article

Thakral Corp Ltd announces dilution of interest in Thakral Japan Properties Pte. Ltd
Tuesday, 25 Nov 2014 04:41am EST 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Says Thakral Japan Properties Pte. Ltd, (TJP), an indirect subsidiary of the company has increased its issued and paid up share capital from S$1 to S$13,322,187 through the issue and allotment of additional 13,322,186 ordinary shares to a subsidiary of the company and external investors.Says consequent to the share issue, the interest of the Group in TJP has been diluted from 100 pct to 49.9 pct.Says pursuant to the dilution, TJP is no longer a subsidiary of the company but remains as its associated company.  Full Article

Thakral Corp Ltd invests in two office buildings in Osaka, Japan
Tuesday, 4 Nov 2014 04:10am EST 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Invests in two office buildings, the Yotsubashi Nakano building and Dai-ichi Jyuken Yotsubashi building, along Yotsubashi-suji which is commercial districts in Osaka.Purchase price for the two buildings is 3.57 bln yen (S$42 mln), equivalent to S$3,180 and S$3,420 per square metre of built up area respectively.Investment in two buildings will be made via Thakral Japan Properties Pte Ltd, which will be pooled investment vehicle with equity from the group and other investors.Thakral Corp Ltd (TCL) will hold about 50 pct of the equity in the vehicle.Investment will be managed by TCL's subsidiary, TCAP Pte Ltd.Apart from this latest foray into the Japanese market, TCL's Investment Division is focused on property investment projects in Australia where its total investment to date exceeds S$40 mln.TCL has recently made new investment of S$6.8 mln in residential project in Cammeray.This Investment was originated and packaged through its subsidiary, Thakral Capital Australia Pty Ltd.Construction of 21-unit Cammeray project at 18 Cambridge Street on site area on 4,754 square meters, began in Sept 2014.It is expected to be completed in 16 months, so far 13 units have been sold.  Full Article

Thakral Corp Ltd's subsidiary incroporates new wholly owned subsidiary
Monday, 27 Oct 2014 06:20am EDT 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Says that the company's local direct wholly owned subsidiary, Thakral Capital Holdings Pte. Ltd has incroporated Singapore wholly owned subsidiary on Oct. 15 and thereby making it an indirect subsidiary of the company.Says principal activity of the wholly owned subsidiary is investment holdings.  Full Article

Thakral Corp Ltd's subsidiary establishes new subsidiary in Timor-Leste
Thursday, 18 Sep 2014 05:30am EDT 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Says direct wholly owned Singapore subsidiary, Digital Info Technology Pte. Ltd., has established a 70% owned new subsidiary, Electronic Hub, Lda. on Sept. 09.Digital Info Technology Pte. Ltd will become an indirect subsidiary of the Company.The remaining 30% of the shareholding in E-Hub is held by the Jape Group.E-Hub is incorporated in Timor-Leste with an issued and paid-up share capital of $5,000.E-Hub principal activities are import and export, warehousing, retailing and distribution of electronics and electrical products.  Full Article

Thakral Corp announces new wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong
Thursday, 10 Jul 2014 05:20am EDT 

Thakral Corp Ltd:Says the indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Thakral China Ltd, has incorporated a new wholly-owned subsidiary on July 3 in Hong Kong.Principal activities is investment and import/export of consumer electronic products ofr an issued and paid-up share capital of HK$2.00.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.