Provider: Wright Reports
Turk Hava Yollari AO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Turk Hava Yollari AO To Order Over 100 Narrow-Body Planes-Reuters
Reuters reported that Turk Hava Yollari AO plans to order more than 100 narrow-body planes by the end of March 2013 and will finalize five new Airbus A330-300 orders current week on top of 35 wide-body aircraft ordered last year. Financial details were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Turk Hava Yollari AO
- Turk Hava Yollari AO To Buy 95 Boeing Co Planes-Reuters
- Turk Hava Yollari AO Announces Dividend Payment For FY 2012
- Turk Hava Yollari AO Awarded Tender; To Establish New Subsidiary
- Turk Hava Yollari A.O. Signs Share Contract With Assan Hanil Otomotiv San. ve Tic. A.S. Regarding Ucak Koltuk Uretimi Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
Latest Key Developments in Airlines
- Shareholders Of International Consolidated Airlines Group SA’s Subsidiary, Vueling Airlines SA, To Meet On June 27 To OK Delisting Bid-DJ
- Vueling Airlines SA’s Board Recommends Delisting Bid From International Consolidated Airlines Group SA-Reuters
- Meridiana fly SpA Announces Meridiana SpA to Exercise Acquisition Right on All Remaining Shares in the Company
- Jet Airways India Ltd Announces Change In Ownership As Tail Winds Transfers Shares To Naresh Goyal-Business Standard
- Share this
- Digg this