Edition:
United States

Titan Cement Company SA (TITCY.PK)

TITCY.PK on OTC Markets Group

11.23USD
10 Nov 2016
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$11.23
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
$11.23
52-wk Low
$11.23

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Greek cement maker Titan Q2 profit rises 58 pct y/y
Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 10:26am EDT 

Greek Cement Maker Titan : Q2 sales at 386 million euros from 389 million euros ($431.87 million) in Q2 last year .Q2 net profit at 27.8 million euros from 17.6 million euros in Q2 last year.  Full Article

Titan Cement Company to buy back up to 10 percent of its shares
Tuesday, 21 Jun 2016 09:21am EDT 

Titan Cement Company SA : To buy back 10 percent of its shares in 24 months . Share buy back price to be between 4.0 euros ($4.51) and 40.0 euros per share Further company coverage: [TTNr.AT] ($1 = 0.8868 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom) ((gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)).  Full Article

Titan Cement Company appoints Efstratios-Georgios Arapoglou as chairman
Tuesday, 21 Jun 2016 09:13am EDT 

Titan Cement Company SA :Appoints Efstratios-Georgios Arapoglou as chairman.  Full Article

Titan cement company appoints new chairman
Friday, 17 Jun 2016 09:50am EDT 

Titan Cement Company SA : Appoints Efstratios-Georgios Arapoglou as chairman Further company coverage: [TTNr.AT] (Gdynia Newsroom) ((gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)).  Full Article

Titan Cement Company: EDYVEM DIMOSIA ETAIRIA buys 4.3 million shares
Thursday, 24 Mar 2016 11:08am EDT 

Titan Cement Company SA:Cypru's EDYVEM DIMOSIA ETAIRIA LTD buys 4.3 million preferred non-voting shares for 55.9 million euros.  Full Article

Titan Cement Co SA to propose 0.15 euro dividend for FY 2014
Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 10:21am EST 

Titan Cement Co SA:Proposes 0.15 euro dividend for FY 2014.  Full Article

Titan Cement Co's SA subsidiary buys 20 pct in Antea Cement SHA
Thursday, 5 Feb 2015 10:20am EST 

Titan Cement Co SA:Alvacim ltd, subsidiary of the Co, purchases the 20 percent stake held by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in Antea Cement SHA, subsidiary of the Co in Albania.Following this, the Co holds 80 percent of Antea's share capital, the rest 20 percent is held by the International Finance Corporation (IFC).  Full Article

Greece's Titan Cement buys stake in Brazil's Cimento Apodi for $100 mln

Aug 3 Greece's Titan Cement said on Wednesday it is buying a stake in Brazilian cement manufacturer Companhia Industrial de Cimento Apodi for about $100 million.