Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

TeliaSonera AB Backs Latvia's Plan to Consider Merger of Fixed-Line and Mobile Telecom Operators and Remains Keen on Raising Interest in Companies-Reuters


Friday, 9 Aug 2013 10:06am EDT 

Reuters reported that TeliaSonera has stated that it backed plans by Latvia to consider a merger between fixed-line and mobile telecom operators and remained keen to raise its stake in the companies. Latvia said on August 9, 2013 it was considering a merger of fixed line network operator Lattelecom with mobile operator Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT). Latvia owns 51% of Lattelecom with TeliaSonera holding the remaining 49%. Lattelecom in turn has a 23% stake in LMT. TeliaSonera controls 60.3% of LMT through direct and indirect stakes with the state owning the remainder. 

Company Quote

50.9
0.2 +0.39%
23 Dec 2014