Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
$12.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Telstra Corporation Ltd enters into agreement to sell CSL in HK


Friday, 20 Dec 2013 02:00am EST 

Telstra Corporation Ltd:Says it has signed an agreement to sell its Hong Kong based mobiles business CSL to HKT Limited for $2.425 billion.Says the sale, which is subject to regulatory approval in Hong Kong and HKT and PCCW Limited security holder approval, would equate to proceeds of about A$2 billion for Telstra's 76.4 percent interest.Says HKT will also acquire the remaining 23.6 percent shareholding held by New World Development.Says the sale of CSL is expected to generate a profit on sale of about A$600 million.Says the net proceeds are incremental to Telstra's free cashflow guidance of A$4.6 billion to A$5.1 billion in fiscal year 2014.